If you have over 7-years of experience in Software Sales, and you’re looking for your Next opportunity, send us your resume. You keep selling, and Next-Rec will perform a comprehensive and confidential job search while you continue to perform in your current role.
As a Software Account Executive, you will drive key activities, including prospecting, strategy planning, executive relationship development, discovery assessment, and ecosystem coordination. You will work closely with the other members across the business to drive and lead growth in service, software, and outcome-driven revenue generation. You will partner closely with leaders to drive the creation and development of an overall sales readiness vision in the context of our global business.
- Develop a deep understanding of current and potential customer business needs to create value to customers with our solutions
- Build and grow business opportunities within your assigned top strategic accounts as well as hunt new business opportunities
- Define and drive account strategies in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to solve our customers’ needs
- Develop and execute an Account Playbook that formalizes the “go high / go low” strategy for the Enterprise account. Where applicable, develop a joint governance process with executive sponsorship that aligns along the following pillars: Commercial, Product/Technology, Implementation and Support.
- Build a strong customer pipeline management to drive predictable outcomes
- Actively grow and maintain multi-year account plans that will be shared globally with parts of our business including Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Professional Services, and the Development teams to ensure coordination across the business.
- Lead the implementation of economic value selling throughout customer organization.
What you will bring to this role
We are looking for collaborative Account Executives full of drive and grit! Someone who is a self-motivated hunter with empathy, integrity, and an entrepreneurial approach will succeed on our team.
- An obsession with the customer experience
- A passion for winning together in collaboration with the broader team
- Experience managing your business on a monthly basis vs. quarterly / yearly
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with large enterprise senior line-of-business and IT executives, as well as operational managers
- An organized, detailed and metrics driven approach to drive the sales cycle from appointment to close
- Ability to anticipate potential objections and craft solutions leveraging best practice by getting in front of potential resistance
- 10+ years of experience as an account executive selling SaaS Enterprise Software
- Experience in either WFM, CRM or ERP preferred
- Must be able to travel 25% -/+ of the time.