As a Tax Associate in Public Accounting, you know what is required to take the Next step in your career. Next-Rec can represent you across multiple Firms in your desired area with a comprehensive and confidential job search. We do the work while you continue to shine at your current employer.
- CPA or JD required. Min Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Law, Masters preferred.
- 8+ years of public accounting experience, providing federal tax compliance and consulting services in a public accounting firm.
- 5+ years supervisory experience.
- The ability to work independently and as a team player, leading others to provide exceptional client service.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies.
- Prioritization and multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment.
Other Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
- Be a trusted member of the engagement team providing various tax compliance and consulting services to industry specific clients
- Positively impact your client by providing tax compliance and advisory services to S-corporations, partnerships, individuals and corporations ranging from middle market to multinational companies.
- Utilize your entrepreneurial skills to network and build strong relationships internally and with your clients
- Support the growth and development of team members helping associates meet their professional goals
Please submit a copy of your resume to be reviewed.